- This event has passed.
ORCGA DigSafe Workshop – March 11th
March 11, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance is bringing together industry experts in March for a series of free Dig Safe Workshops.
Half-hour-long sessions will take place from 8 a.m. to noon, March 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, and 25.
Register Here for the March 11th Session:
The sessions allow attendees to bounce in and out, to stay for as long as needed, and, attend on different days, to meet individual schedules and needs.
Presenters and session topics are as follows:
- Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTS) – Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development – Excavation Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) – What Happens When There is a Conflict?
- Ministry of the Environment, Conservation, and Parks (MECP) – Excess Soil Regulation
- Electrical Safety Association (ESA) – Powerline Safety – STOP LOOK LIVE
- Ontario One Call (OOC) – Digging Safe with Ontario One Call
- Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT) – A Greener Future with Trenchless Technologies
- The Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA) – What is the Health and Safety Excellence Program?
- Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA) – Update on the new Safe Excavation Training Program, The Damage Prevention Technician Program, The DIRT Report and excavation damage statistics, and an events recap.
For more information visit: https://orcga.com/geographic-councils/gc-info/