INVITATION TO ONTARIO ONE CALL’S MEMBER CONSULTATION MEETING
September 30, 2020
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Ontario One Call would like to invite you to participate in a webinar consultation meeting on September 30, 2020. This consultation is being held prior to a special membership vote planned for November 5th, 2020.
The purpose of this consultation is to review changes Ontario One Call is proposing to its by-laws and fee schedule. More details of the proposals will be circulated on September 18th. Please RSVP using the link below to help ensure we keep you updated throughout this process.
Excavators and other stakeholders are also invited to provide feedback and are welcome to join the September 30th webinar.
- August 21st – Ontario One Call to send out notification of September 30th consultation meeting
- September 18th – Ontario One Call to send out official notice of November Special Members Meeting
- September 30th – Member Consultation Meeting via webinar
- September 30th to October 16th – Stakeholders are asked to provide written feedback on the proposed changes
- November 5th – Special Members Meeting to vote on the proposed changes
If you require further information or would like to provide feedback, please contact Cory Officer via email at cofficer@OntarioOneCall.ca.
Please RSVP for the September 30th Member Consultation Meeting by clicking the ‘Register Here!’ button above. The registration page will open in your browser and you will be asked to fill out pertinent information.
Registration for the webinar is available until Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 11:00 am.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements