We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from public health officials and the government authorities and are following their latest guidance. Ontario One Call has a business continuity plan to minimize the impacts to the services we provide, including receiving and processing emergency locate requests.
– To protect our employees, Ontario One Call is restricting access to outside visitors.
– All external activities, events, and meetings are postponed until further notice.
Our Members and Excavators:
– Ontario One Call will focus on Emergency and Sewer Lateral requests.
– Standard requests are encouraged to be submitted via the Web Portal.
We will ensure vital emergency requests are responded to first. To help, we are asking stakeholders to limit interactions with Ontario One Call customer service staff to urgent situations.
– As an excavator, you are calling for imminent requests.
– As a member, you have a high priority need, updates based on health and safety situations, or you are increasing the size of your notification area within our system.